Website Asset Recruitment
Manufacturing Support Specialist
Reporting to the Senior Manufacturing Manager, the role will provide technical leadership and support to the packaging manufacturing area. The core focus will be to work with operations, engineering and quality personnel to undertake deviation investigations and implement root cause solutions to prevent reoccurrence.
• Take a lead role in executing packaging area related deviations and CAPA’s.
• Plays a Lead role to drive continuous improvement initiatives and projects.
• Implement OEE process within the manufacturing area and lead CI projects which will improve this metric. Eg, downtime elimination, MBR rationalisation, increase yield.
• Support manufacturing team via the development of appropriate training aids so the group to become experts on the processes that they use.
• Technical representative for technical transfer and scale up projects. This will involve leading the update and development of new manufacturing documentation
• Provides required technical guidance for SOP’s.
• Actively participates in an environment which fosters safety, quality and continuous improvement in cost and customer service.
• Interacts with process engineering and engineering teams to ensure effective investigation and remediation of technical performance issues with manufacturing equipment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, science or closely related discipline.
• Possesses a strong technical knowledge and application of concepts, practices, and procedures. Works on problems of complex scope where analysis of situations or data involves multiple competing factors. Exercises judgment and advises management as to the appropriate actions.
• Has a technical background in health care, medical devices, pharmaceutical, biologics, or similar industries.
• Past experience of writing technical deviations and implementing CAPA plans is a core requirement for the role.
• Qualification or background in Lean Manufacturing principals.
• Strong analytical skills, documentation skills and research skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Highly motivated with ability to work effectively with multidisciplinary teams or independently
• Can operate with low levels of supervision
• Strong team player.
• Good proactive approach & manner