Website Asset Recruitment
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
Opportunity for a Mechanical Process Project Engineer to work on several sustaining projects onsite of a Biopharmaceutical Facility which specialises in the manufacturing of Cancer treatments.
This individual will be responsible for leading and managing projects for the introduction of new products, equipment and processes to meet all safety, quality, regulatory and operational requirements. Process troubleshooting and optimisation.
• Equipment specification, design, procurement, installation and validation.
• Optimisation of existing processes to achieve product output targets.
• Co-ordinating changes using the site approved change control procedure to ensure that cGMP is adhered to.
• Support validation activities for project activities including review of validation documentation
• Generation, review and approval of project documentation such as Scope of project, User Requirement Specifications and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Provide technical support to system end users of new and existing equipment (troubleshooting technical issues, assisting with process investigations etc.)
• Optimisation of existing processes to achieve product output targets
Qualifications, Skills & Experience required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineer, Building Services or equivalent preferred.
• 8+ years industry experience as a Project Engineer within the Life Sciences sector
• Ideally, has experience working on sustaining projects in the Bio/Pharma sector
• Capable of working on own initiative with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude
• Knowledge of cGMP and GDP