Website Asset Recruitment
Commissioning Manager – Cell & Gene Expansion Project
Excellent and exciting contract opportunity to join site-based Project team, on cutting edge Cell & Gene expansion project, based in West Dublin.
• Will hold a minimum of 10 + years’ practical Field Commissioning experience of fast-track Pharma Construction Projects
• Bachelor’s degree or similar in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, E&I, P&I or related field).
• Have knowledge and experience of regulatory requirements of working in an Aseptic manufacturing environment.
• Previous Cell & Gene project experience an advantage
• Knowledge of full pharmaceutical construction/ commissioning project life cycle
• Have demonstrable engineering and technical skills and knowledge of all commissioning related deliverables gained form working within similar pharma construction project environments.
• Have multi discipline experience within the pharma/biopharma industry
• Strong Personality and character
• Decisive and confident and clear communicator
• Will have the capacity to see projects through from initiation to completion
• Strong demonstrated Leadership, Verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels across the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities
Selected candidate will be responsible for: –
• Direct Point of contact with senior management and main contractor
• Management supervision of a Team of 6
• Manage, Coordinate and Participate in Construction and C & Q activities on site.
• Ownership of all commissioning related deliverables
• Commissioning of Black Utilities, HVAC and Cleanroom initially.
• Commissioning of Process Equipment and associated services and systems.
• Liaise with the various internal and external stakeholders to ensure clear communication between all parties.
• Provide technical process support to all the project team throughout the project’s life cycle.
• Generate change controls and drive their closure in a timely manner.
• Responsibility for supervision of vendor contractors during commissioning works.