Website Asset Recruitment
The CSA Lead will be assigned to a project as a senior member of the Construction Team with responsibility for proper and timely construction of CSA work elements, in accordance with detailed engineering design, specifications, project schedule, cost control estimate and contract.
The duties of the Project CSA Lead will include:
- Assisting Project CM with Constructability Reviews and Interactive planning sessions with Client and Design Team.
- Work with other Discipline Construction Leads to bring a co-ordinated and engaging problem solving and solution driven approach to the field
- Supervision and management of Site CSA Staff including construction superintendents, trade supervisors and sub-contractors in line with project Health and Safety plan
- Input into Design Team through squad check and package constructability reviews for all CSA scope elements
- Ensures construction phase of projects is provided with suitably capable, qualified and experienced personnel, together with all the necessary plant, tools, temporary facilities and other resources.
- Ensuring all CSA construction works comply with the clients construction methods, procedures and practices in all respects, particularly those relating to quality assurance, safety, personnel and industrial relations
- Ensures applicable statutory and other legal requirements are properly observed.