Website Asset Recruitment
Process Engineer – Small Equipment – Greenfield Biologics Facility- Tullamore
An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Process Engineer – Small Equipment – to join one of the world’s most advanced biopharma companies operating at the cutting edge of life science technology delivering quality veterinary vaccines and medicines complemented by a diverse range of diagnostic products and genetic tests
Reporting to the process equipment manager, manage all the design and installation of small process equipment. Provide day to day support and coordination during the full cycle of design, build, and C&Q. The equipment engineer will be responsible for the full life cycle of the project from concept to completion:
- Process Equipment Lead to work within the small equipment team for all buildings i.e. benchtop scales, freezers, fridges, desktop centrifuges, microscopes, weigh scales.
- Liaison with manufacturing, engineering, QC and QA functions in other sites to define user’s requirement and transfer knowledge to engineering firm and vendors.
- Responsible for full life cycle of project from concept to completion:
- Lead capital and non-capital projects, and process engineering function insight into the equipment, processes, and operations requirements.
- Establish technical support initiatives for GMP operations in a multi-product facility.
- Lead cross-functional project teams to ensure specific unit operation requirements are implemented and tested in C&Q deliverables.
- Develop and/or review system lifecycle documents including C&Q documentation.
- Manage installation / start-up / testing of process systems through OQ completion.
- Interface with cross-functional team to ensure systems’ post-OQ (PQ) readiness
- Act as client representative to ensure critical design deliverables are provided and provide direction & oversee design progression by Engineering Design Team
- Ensure that all relevant engineering standards, procedures and best practices are followed
- Ensure Design Risk Assessments and HAZOPs are performed
- Bachelor degree in Chemical or Process Engineering.
- Ten+ years proven engineering experience with at least 8 years within the pharmaceutical, biotech, life sciences industries or engineering firm
- Good time management skills and ability to work in fast pace environment
- Hands-on experience in process equipment for the biotech industry
- Familiar with safety rules and regulations as per national and other applicable agencies, such as FDA, EMA and HPR