Website Asset Recruitment
VALUE STREAM MANAGER
Fantastic opportunity available for a Value Stream / Production Manager to join one of the largest global medical technology companies based in South Dublin. The position will support the Diabetes Care team responsible for manufacturing pen needles, insulin syringes and other products related to diabetes care/treatment. This individual will be responsible for managing 4 Shift Leads and Engineering
• Collaborate with Moulding, Engineering, Maintenance, Automation, Quality and Supply Chain departments
• Ensure that Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost & People objectives are met and continuously improved
• Provide leadership to Shift Managers and Production teams to deliver on business objectives
• Planning Resources to ensure the optimum flow of units through the manufacturing process to meet the production schedule
• Develop team members through coaching, delegation, performance reviews, and provision of developmental assignments/projects.
• Collaborate with CI to identify and execute opportunities to improve work processes and methods to improve efficiency and reduce waste.
• Be responsible for the weekly BOS process to ensure line efficiency improvements are delivered.
• Lead the integration of the Company Production System into the Pen Needle Assembly operation.
• Leading and/or support project planning as required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing, Science or Engineering related field
• Minimum of 10 years in a production management role in manufacturing leading large teams.
• Experience leading and coaching senior level management
• Detailed knowledge of production management principles
• Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail
• Knowledge of budgetary control procedures.
• Capable of implementing modern thinking management systems
• The ability to lead, work as part of a team, and on own initiative as required
• Proactive – someone who anticipates potential problems possesses bigger picture critical thinking
• Validated understanding of engineering and improvement concepts associated with a fast-paced technically complex, regulated manufacturing unit.
The company offers a competitive salary and Total Rewards program —includes pension, healthcare, bonus, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components