Website Asset Recruitment
One of Ireland’s leading energy retrofit companies, with a reputation for delivering high quality energy upgrades to homes throughout the country is now scaling its business to play a significant role in meeting the commitment set out in the National Climate Plan, to retrofit 500,000 Irish homes to BER B2 standard or better by 2030.
They are currently recruiting an experienced Project Engineer with a knowledge of residential retrofit practices and specifications. The successful candidate will work closely with the client’s Sales team to advise clients on optimum measures and retrofit processes and packages that will deliver the maximum energy efficiencies in line with SEAI guidelines.
This is a superb opportunity for a suitable candidate to build their career in a dynamic fast-growing company at the forefront of delivering energy efficient technologies to homes throughout Ireland.
The role will entail project planning, surveying, implementing upgrades and playing a central role in managing customer information flow in conjunction with our office support team. The candidate will be responsible for managing subcontractors and ensuring project deadlines are met.
Requirements for this role include:
● 3rd level qualification in an engineering discipline, building services or similar
● Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a project management/coordinator/scheduler role
● Excellent knowledge of residential energy upgrades and retrofitting including;
○ Solar PV
○ Windows & Doors
○ Heat Pumps
○ Electric systems
● Comprehensive knowledge of retrofit and building regulations
● Knowledge of residential practices / specifications
● Capable of managing multiple projects at once
● Extremely organised
● Capable of working in a fast moving environment and meeting project deadlines
● Excellent communication skills
● Ability to work on own initiative
● Good computer skills
● Excellent written and spoken English
● Excellent time management skills
On offer: A Competitive Salary, Phone, Laptop and Expenses will be offered to the successful candidate.