Website Asset Recruitment
Job ref: 339586
Greenfield Veterinary Biologics Manufacturing Facility based in Tullamore.
Offers hybrid working
Contract runs until November 2023
The C&Q Engineer shall be responsible for carrying out the following project related activities
- Preparation of documents associated with lifecycle of C&Q activities for a IV, FT, IQ, OQ.
- Preparation and execution of FAT, Commissioning and SAT protocols
- Preparation and execution of Qualification protocols (IQ and OQ)
- Design Review (DR) and Design Qualification (DQ) protocol preparation, execution and follow-up
- Field Walkdowns of systems as part of transfer of ownership of the system from Construction
- Ensuring safe operation of the system prior to and during start-up functional testing and Qualification phases
- Installation Verification execution
- System Startup activities
- Functional Testing of systems
- Change Management activities during project lifecycle
- Summary Report writing
- Organize and review daily tasks/verifications and track the progress of the activities assigned
- Contractors and/or Vendors coordination
- Interfacing with representatives on project team, Construction, Engineering, Automation, Quality and End Users during the different project phases.
Key Competencies: (Education, Training, Skills, Experience)
- A degree in science or engineering or equivalent OR certificate/diploma in similar areas with appropriate industrial experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience of C&Q activities in a large project environment within the pharmaceutical or biotech industries.
- Hands on expertise required in one or more of the following areas: Black & Clean Utilities
- Experience with Regulatory and industry standards for GMP and GEP
- Self starter & good team player
- Good oral & written communication skills