Website Asset Recruitment
Join our client, one of the world’s leading optical companies who specialise is Semiconductor Lithography Systems.
The Data Analysis (Applications) Engineer position provides support to field service engineers, supports teams as well as customers (if appropriate) in solving process related issues including integration and optimization of Company machines within the customer manufacturing environment. Specializes in one or several of the main process areas that include Illumination, Immersion, Auto-Focus, overlay and productivity.
As part of their role, the Data Analysis Engineer uses Company proprietary software tools and data analytical methods to collect, manipulate and analyse Company data in order to gain insight in process related issues.
- Support local site for quick resolution of process issues by using their data analytical skills to develop, proliferate action plans for all models and overseeing their execution as well as analysing their outcome.
- Provide resolution to escalations by working with other departments/groups, as needed.
- Provide quicker resolution to process related issues by providing advanced data analysis support directly at the machine when needed.
- Use analytical skills to investigate process related issues.
- Support field sites by creating/verifying process related documentation.
- Use company systems and documented procedures to direct and lead all tasks to completion.
- Create and present technical material in internal and customer meeting as required.
- Maintain knowledge of current activities by attending regular scheduled meetings
- Increase base process related knowledge and skills of field personnel in all product lines and/or systems by transferring technical information and creating best-known methods (BKM) as needed.
- Mentor and guide others in using best-known methods to troubleshoot the system in a logical order to solve problems and effectively communicate solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and/or Mechanical Engineering, knowledge/experience in Optics and Pneumatics an advantage.
- Good understanding of Photolithography and Semiconductor processing an advantage.
- Practical “hands-on” ability.
- Self-motivated to learn on the job.
- Good level of English (spoken & written).
- Proven troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to collect and analyse data to diagnose and report problems.
- Ability to read electronic schematics and mechanical drawings
- Proficiency with business software (MS Office)