Website Asset Recruitment
Senior Automation Engineer – Delta V (Labs)
Reporting to the MMDIT BioNX Delta V Lead, the candidate will support the delivery of Delta V scope on the projects. This candidate will be required to work closely with the MMDIT teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
• Develop and/or review System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables, compliant with company standards.
• Work with Delta V vendor in development of systems architecture, specifications, controls strategies, sequence of operations through all design stages for the BioNX Development Labs (MSAT)
• Work closely with the Quality function to ensure compliance with company Quality standards.
• Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs, as required
• Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
• Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
• Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
• Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Experience in the Design of Delta V for both Upstream and Downstream processes.
• Experience in the Design, Testing and commissioning of Delta V site at a GMP manufacturing site.
• Technical proficiency on controls systems including familiarity with control panels, networking, panel/field wiring and PLC control systems.
• Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
• Fluent in English, written and verbal.