Website Asset Recruitment
Contract : 6+ months
Opening for a CQV engineer to join a state-of-the-art biologics manufacturing facility based in Dunboyne.
This individual will be responsible for executing protocols on downstream biopharma process equipment.
• Preparation of documents associated with lifecycle of C&Q activities for IV, FT, IQ, OQ
• Preparation and execution of FAT, Commissioning and SAT protocols
• Preparation and execution of Qualification protocols (IQ and OQ)
• Ensuring safe operation of the system prior to and during start-up functional testing and Qualification phase
• Installation Verification execution
• System Startup activities
• Functional Testing of systems
• Organize and review daily tasks/verifications and track the progress of the activities assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in GMP pharmaceutical commission, qualification, validation & start-up.
• Experience of Validation /Verification / CQV of Downstream process equipment or processes would be beneficial.
• Demonstrated ability to organize and lead a multifunctional team in support of defined objectives.
• Delta V knowledge a strong advantage.