Website Asset Recruitment
3-month contract (April – June 2021)
Join our client, a leading end-to-end biologics solutions provider who have recently invested €325 million in a new biopharmaceuticals contract manufacturing facility. Once construction is complete, the site will become one of the world’s largest facilities using single-use bioreactor technology.
This role will assist the onsite training team in Q2 (April – June). The work is specifically to support the roll out of an in-house On the Job Train the Trainer programme. The Training Specialist will coach and evaluate individuals using set criteria, to facilitate the Train the Trainer programme procedures carried out in Manufacturing (gowning) and Quality (use of balance) will be used. Primarily, this role is responsible for providing coaching sessions followed by evaluation of learning outcomes and effectiveness.
• Support the roll out of On the Job Train the Trainer programme
• Coaching on how to deliver on the job training
• Evaluation and assessment of learner’s progress
• Complete all necessary training documentation to support the process
• Minimum 5 years’ experience related experience in Training / L&D
• Ideally, training experience from a GMP / Cleanroom background
• Knowledge of training systems in particular continuous improvement training related initiatives preferable
• Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS) preferable
• Expert in technical training
• Strict attention to detail · Proactive approach to supporting and developing others.
• Strong interpersonal skills – ability to build key relationships.