Website Asset Recruitment
TALENT ACQUISITION PARTNER
Our client is a World Class biologics services provider at their state-of-the-art Greenfield Biopharmaceuticals CMO site in Dundalk, Co. Louth. This role will work with a close-knit team to support recruitment of all levels for both contract and permanent assignments within the Life Sciences sector. The ideal candidate should possess an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage high-volume recruitment projects. Work with a close-knit team
Manage the full recruitment life cycle by working closely with both clients and candidates to understand their unique requirements and expectations, thereby ensuring a successful outcome for all involved.
• You will focus on developing & growing your candidate network through ongoing candidate. management, candidate interviews and attending relevant network events.
• You will keep up to date on industry developments and news and be recognized as a Subject Matter Expert in your specialist area.
• Sourcing candidates matched against pre-qualified specifications
• Conducting searches via company database, incoming applications, job boards and various online schemes in order to build your own expert network of candidates
• Responsible for vetting candidates – phone screening, F2F interviews, reference checks, qualification/education checks
• Develop an understanding of technical knowledge relevant to the market.
• Source, screen and recruit candidates on both contract and permanent assignments
• Understand and meet KPI’s
• Successfully negotiate T&C’s with candidate and Hiring Managers; close out on offers
• Assist with the onboarding process; contracts, schedule training and induction etc.
• Work closely with HR to manage the administration of employee system set-up, monitoring probationary review process, issuing/updating contracts
• Liaise with external agencies, outsourcing work in specialist areas
• Diploma/Degree level education in HR, Business or other relevant fields
• Minimum of 4 years’ recruitment experience with experience working within Life Sciences a distinct advantage.
• Must have experience working within a highly regulated area from an engineering or science background
• Ideally have experience working for a multinational company
• A proven track record in achieving sales targets and building long term customer relationships.
• Proficient IT skills; MS Office, CRM
• A competitive, solutions-oriented can-do attitude with a genuine interest in people, their careers and in business.
• Ability to deliver results with little supervision, capable of managing multiple priorities and working to targets.
• Excellent negotiation skills and oral/written communication skills.