Website Asset Recruitment
Standard working week – 39 hours (until Dec ’21)
• Assisting the Talent Acquisition team with reference checking, passport verification and educational verification.
• Corresponding with candidates by email and telephone as requested from the TA team.
• General admin to include tidying up of documents, filing both on PC and hardcopies.
• Assisting admin tasks as required – may be a request to reach out to vendors or agencies for further information or relevant projects through to typing up documents, creating invites etc.
• Drafting up of future templates – pulling together various templates and working to a brief, drafting up documents for review and sign off.
• Booking in invitation requests – meetings and interviews.
• Excel ability – ideally strong excel skills to maintain and create reports.
• Updating excel trackers.
• Screening candidates calls, following a bespoke template may be required.
• Good ability in Outlook and Microsoft teams
• Will be working across both Company entities Biologics and Vaccines across TA team as required.
• Onsite role (but pending Covid conditions presently due to hot desking will probably be 2-3 days per wk but ideally have the ability to be there up to 5 days)
• Strong organisational skills
• Strong communication skills written and verbal
• Will be a great learner curve for somebody with the ability to be talking and communicating with candidates and team etc.
• Must have an understanding of a site environment, a start-up environment and flexibility and all hands on deck attitude.
• Self motivated and organised with the ability to go ahead and work on their own initiative whilst still complying within the guidelines of the role.