Website Asset Recruitment
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER -BIOLOGICS
A superb and long term contract opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Manager to join our client a world class Biologics producer on site at their advanced technology €250 Million Greenfield Manufacturing facility in the Greater Leinster region
Preferred candidates will have:-
- Proven experience working in a senior engineering management capacity on major Biopharmaceutical construction projects and will have demonstrable career experience covering Program & Capital Project Management functions.
- Experienced in establishing and delivering fast track corporate engineering and construction programs within highly regulated pharmaceutical project engineering environments
- Be experienced in the introduction of current best practice project management methodologies, to ensure the successful delivery of multiple on site pharmaceutical facility construction projects
- Particular expertise including: –
– Project Delivery
– Start-Up Operations
– Scope definition
– Design Review and Change Control
– Validation delivery
– Budget management
– Cost Control
– Regulatory Control
- A proven career track record of successfully Planning, Executing and Delivering Large Scale Multi-Million Euro (€150- 250 Million+) Capital Projects
- A combination of green, brown field start up projects and operational facilities.
- Led Engineering and Project/ Programs from Preliminary Scope Investigation through to Feasibility Assessment, Development and Tactical Execution.
- Have excellent verbal, written and presentational communication skills.
- Experienced in managing multidisciplinary teams and various stakeholders including EPCMV Consultancies, Engineering, Construction Management firms, Contractors, Regulatory Bodies and suppliers
- Assume control of main project at project commencement, execute and see through to handover to operations.
- Support development of end user requirement facility
- Run temporary office fit out projects from end user development to handover to accommodate expanding project workforce.
- Delivery of the main project on time and under budget.
- To establish a locally based client Program and Project organization.
- To manage a multi-stakeholder team, developing a comprehensive User Requirements Brief.
- Alignment of team around a single program schedule and budget utilizing interactive planning ‘best practice’, in line with phase gate systems.
- Bidding, awarding and management of Concept, Basic and Detailed Design phases.
- Bidding and awarding of validation, system integration and construction management contracts.
- On completion of Basis of design phase of the project and receipt of full funding; transition project to locally based in house team to manage execution.
- Transition of project to locally based Program and Capital Project managers.
- Responsible for coordination of Project Management function, Engineering, Operations, Validation and Finance.
- Building and motivating a core team, to lead the capital engineering, construction and validation effort in the delivery of main and individual site projects, to meet the client and regulatory needs
- Manage a range of projects and project phases, from front end to validation (DQ|IQ|OQ|PQ on site – ranging in value up to €250M.
- Front End Study detailed design and construction ensuring compliance with Quality and Regulatory requirements.
- Minimum Engineering, Construction Degree qualification required
- Chartered Engineering Status Preferred
- PMP Qualification an advantage