Website Asset Recruitment
**There are 30 roles available**
Our client is one of the world’s leading optical companies, they are a global supplier of Semiconductor lithography systems. The company provide Service to customers during all the lifecycle of the Scanner.
The Service Engineer (SE) is responsible for all aspects of system support for the Company’s semiconductor lithography systems. The SE will work according to specific site guidelines for safety and quality, and will show a strong degree of self-reliance to accomplish all key service requirements and to maintain strong customer satisfaction.
Typical support includes successfully performing repair of machine downs, following pre-defined action plans/Gannt, and comprehensive analysis of system performance, installations, and standard set-ups. The SE will demonstrate strong problem solving abilities, and will utilize software tools and analytical methods to achieve goals.
This SE position demands flexibility to changing requirements, including changing work patterns, and including mobility to support company-wide projects as required.
• Troubleshoot complex system problems using strong problem-solving techniques.
• Ability to quickly understand complex systems and use this knowledge to practically support equipment performance.
• Execute complex system repairs in a quality manner and timely fashion.
• Perform maintenance support to customer to ensure that performance meets required specification.
• Provide support, which results in performance improvement that exceeds specifications or complies with a non-specified condition.
• Where required, Install systems in customer facilities, executing standard install tests, meeting overall installation schedule and ensuring that system performance meets specification.
• Utilize e-diagnostics or software tools for analysis and reporting.
• Develop and proliferate best-known methods (BKMs).
• Work according to Gannt/POA/escalation plans and report all actions performed accurately and fully.
• Honours Degree in a related Engineering field such as Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, Physics or Optics and/or commensurate experience in a semiconductor environment.
• Experience in photolithography is advantageous.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Strong analytical and data interpretation skills.
• Strong software skills.
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
• Excellent presentation skills to be utilized in groups of all sizes.
• Clear and concise technical writing skills.
• Able to actively manage and prioritise several critical issues and escalations simultaneously.
Please note, candidates must be able to work Weekday office hours with flexibility to work outside core hours including shift patterns and/or weekend working as required. Varying work patterns will be required during the training and transition period.
What you can expect:
• Competitive salary and benefits package including: car allowance, unsocial hours (shift) allowance, annual bonus, contributory pension scheme, life insurance, healthcare insurance (incl. spouse/family), long-term service awards, concessionary Company products.
• Comprehensive (12 month) training program involving international travel.
• Opportunities for professional development.