Website Asset Recruitment
Due to ongoing expansion of the company’s Irish operation, they are currently hiring Service Engineers to join the Service team, based at a key semiconductor supplier’s campus in Leixlip, Co. Kildare.
The Graduate Service Engineer (SE) will be fully trained up on the company’s products for supporting complex electro-optic systems; which will occur over the period of 18+ months.
The SE is responsible for all aspects of system support for Company step and repeat semiconductor lithography systems. The SE will work according to specific site guidelines for safety and quality, and will show a strong degree of self-reliance to accomplish all key service requirements and to maintain strong customer satisfaction. Typical support includes successfully performing repair of machine downs, following pre-defined action plans/Gannt, and comprehensive analysis of system performance, installations, and standard set-ups. The SE will demonstrate strong problem solving abilities and will utilize software tools and analytical methods to achieve goals.
This SE position demands flexibility to changing requirements, including changing work patterns, and mobility to support company-wide projects as required.
· Troubleshoot complex system problems using strong problem solving techniques.
· Ability to quickly understand complex systems and use this knowledge to practically support equipment performance.
· Execute complex system repairs in a quality manner and timely fashion.
· Perform maintenance support to customer to ensure that lithography systems performance meets required specification.
· Provide support, which results in lithography systems performance improvement that exceeds specifications or complies with a non-specified condition.
· Where required Install systems in customer facilities, executing standard install tests, meeting overall installation schedule and ensuring that system performance meets specification.
· Utilize e-diagnostics or software tools for analysis and reporting.
· Develop and proliferate best-known methods (BKMs).
· Work according to Gannt/POA/escalation plans and report all actions performed accurately and fully.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree (Hons) in a related Engineering field such as Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, ElectroMechanical, Physics or Optics. Must have obtained a minimum GPA of 2:1.
· Good understanding of photolithography will be an advantage
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Strong analytical and data interpretation skills.
· Strong software skills.
· Excellent presentation skills to be utilized in groups of all sizes.
· Clear and concise technical writing skills.
· Fluent English
· Ability to work under pressure
*Please note, applicants must hold an EU passport as sponsorship can not be provided. This role is not suitable for candidates on temporary visas.*