Website Asset Recruitment
Our client is one of the world’s leading optical companies, they are a global supplier of Semiconductor lithography systems. The company provide Service to customers during all the lifecycle of the Scanner.
A responsible position in the site structure, key to Company success and with primary objective of successfully supporting service activities across the site supporting tool availability, escalation and Plan of Action (POA) management, and providing updates and interface to local team and customer.
A multi-varied technical and responsible role, with expectation to be a primary Point of Contact (POC) both internally with the local service team, Applications team and to the customer through regular meetings and escalation support. The EIC provides technical guidance, input and direction whilst also working to support coordination of the daily operational activities
• Support ongoing activities of co-ordination including Action Plan (AP) generation, AP/Gantt Management, Troubleshooting, Background research, Data analysis.
• Lead proper pre-planning of work, including resources, tooling, documentation, parts, Gantts, clarity of APs.
• Work independently and own all aspects of Gantt creation, management and reporting of AP’s for Scheduled machine interventions.
• Be up to date on status of ongoing activities and priorities. Work closely with the ‘Immersion’ and ‘Non-Immersion’ Technical Lead (STL)/EIC to ensure all required activities are planned for and provide backfill for the STL as required. This may include providing ongoing operational direction to the team and delegate activities as per priorities.
• Proactively monitor machine health using monitoring systems and respond appropriately to daily alerts.
• Attend customer/internal meetings as required.
• Ownership of all aspects of escalations as they arise (internal/external meetings, Model-Based Problem Solving (MBPS) creation, AP creation, troubleshooting, etc.).
• Work closely with Customer POC to ensure priorities are being addressed, and escalations are managed.
• Develop technical expertise and proficiency across multiple disciplines to enable efficient analysis and troubleshooting of machine issues (this may include high level, specialist activities on the site in order to localize future activities).
• Coach, train, mentor & support (as necessary) Service Engineers in planning and execution of work.
• Third-level qualification in a related Engineering field such as Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, ElectroMechanical, Physics or Optics and/or commensurate experience in a semiconductor environment.
• Good understanding of Photolithography and Semiconductor processing an advantage.
• Experience in Data analysis, manipulation and interpretation
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel & PowerPoint.
• Experience in data parsing using scripting (e.g. Perl, VB, etc.) would be an advantage as well as experience in engineering software for data manipulation and visualisation (e.g. Excel, JMP, Matlab, etc.).
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to mentor and provide technical leadership.
• Practical “hands-on” ability.
• Self-motivated to learn on the job
• Fluent English (written & spoken), Japanese is a benefit
• Excellent customer-oriented presentation skills.
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and customers.
• Flexibility to work a variety of shift patterns, including working normal office hours, dayshift, nightshift, weekend on-call and weekend working.
• Occasional long periods abroad for training and customer assistance as required.
What the Company offer:
• Competitive salary and benefits package including: leasing car or car allowance, unsocial hours allowance (as worked), discretionary bonus, contributory pension scheme, life insurance, healthcare insurance (incl. spouse/family), long-term service awards.
• Comprehensive training program involving international travel.
• Opportunities for professional development.