Website Asset Recruitment
Join our client, one of the world’s leading optical companies who specialise is Semiconductor Lithography Systems.
The Data Analyst Engineer position provides support to field service engineers, supports teams as well as customers (if appropriate) in solving process related issues including integration and optimization of Company machines within the customer manufacturing environment. Specializes in one or several of the main process areas that include Illumination, Immersion, Auto-Focus, overlay and productivity.
As part of their role, the Data Analyst Engineer uses Company proprietary software tools and data analytical methods to collect, manipulate and analyse NSR data in order to gain insight in process related issues.
• Support local site for quick resolution of process issues by using their data analytical skills to develop, proliferate action plans for all models and overseeing their execution as well as analysing their outcome.
• Provide resolution to escalations by working with other departments/groups, as needed.
• Provide quicker resolution to process related issues by providing advanced data analysis support directly at the machine when needed.
• Use analytical skills to investigate process related issues.
• Support field sites by creating/verifying process related documentation.
• Use company systems and documented procedures to direct and lead all tasks to completion.
• Create and present technical material in internal and customer meeting as required.
• Maintain knowledge of current activities by attending regular scheduled meetings
• Increase base process related knowledge and skills of field personnel in all product lines and/or systems by transferring technical information and creating best-known methods (BKM) as needed.
• Mentor and guide others in using best-known methods to troubleshoot the system in a logical order to solve problems and effectively communicate solutions.
• Third-level qualification in a related Engineering field such as Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, Physics or Optics and/or commensurate experience in a semiconductor environment.
• 1+ year of industry experience, ideally in semi-conductor environment
• An advanced understanding of data collection, manipulation and analysis to troubleshoot complex process issues.
• Competency in generating complex action plans to investigate/address process related issues and manage their execution.
• Competency in performing troubleshooting and resolving process related issue and proven ability to resolve difficult machine problems without supervision.
• Proficiency with any analysis software and/or programming language (Python, Perl, Matlab).
• Experience with scripts writing to collect, manipulate and analyse data when needed.
• Fluent English (written and spoken), Japanese is a benefit.
• Project management experience.
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite – Excel VBA is a benefit.