Website Asset Recruitment
The Field Service Engineer (FSE) is responsible for supporting all aspects of system support for the Company’s step and repeat (NSR) photolithography systems.
Candidates must be willing to work in shifts (24/7, including days, nights and weekends).
Candidates must be flexible to travel to support national and world-wide customers as needed
• Troubleshoot complex system problems using strong problem solving techniques.
• Install NSR systems in customer facilities, executing standard install tests, meeting overall installation schedule and ensuring that system performance meets specification.
• Execute complex system repairs in a quality manner and timely fashion.
• Perform maintenance support to customer to ensure that NSR performance meets required specification.
• Utilize e-diagnostics or software tools for analysis and reporting.
• Develop and proliferate best-known methods (BKMs).
Technical Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, Physics or Optics) and/or commensurate industry experience
• Former vast experience in the semiconductor industry or multidisciplinary equipment company.
• Experience in photolithography will be advantageous
• Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
• Excellent English – speaking & writing – mandatory