Website Asset Recruitment
Commercial Manager – Life Sciences
- Duration 12 Months
- Pay Rate DOE
- Location Hybrid/Dublin
- Required ASAP
- Candidates will have a technical understanding of all constituent functions – Contracts, Quantity Surveying, Claims Management
- Technical understanding of software systems and methods used within all constituent functions.
- Capable of supervising and communicating with commercial team to ensure complete understanding and fulfilment of operations and project/program objectives
- Capable of communicating with all levels of management; – kvccccproject, operations and client.
- Must identify potential problems and elevate these to all levels of management
- Strong ability to identify efficiencies within work process, and to initiate and manage strategies including learning, mentoring/coaching, and attitudes & behaviours as required to achieve a performance excellence culture
- Able to make clear and concise presentations to internal depts and Client management
- Good facilitator with excellent interpersonal, communication, planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to foster and grow positive relationships within the Project Services team, within the performance unit (PU) and with our Clients and partners.
- Proven ability to acquire and retain talent and to mentor and develop talent.
- Detailed knowledge of design, procurement, and construction/field service processes and their inherent cost and schedule performance risks
- Detailed understanding of EPCM project delivery process
- Knowledge of resource requirements and training required for all Commercial Services software
- Detailed knowledge of preparation of Capital Estimates
- Detailed knowledge of Bid Preparation, Bid Response and cost estimating for the same.
- Knowledgeable and proficient with computers and experienced with:
- P6/Primavera or MS Project Scheduling software
- MS Office Suite
- Risk Analysis (Monte Carlo) software
- Commercial and/or proprietary Project Services systems
- Proficiency in Contract Management principles and methods including:
- Contract Procurement
- Contract administration
- Risk management
- Contract Strategy development
- Prime Contract analysis, negotiation and flow downs
- Chartered Membership of Engineers Ireland or equivalent an advantage
- MSc or BSc in Quantity Surveying, Construction Economics or related qualification
- This position requires extensive experience in contracts, quantity surveying or a related field.
- A minimum of 10 years on a Pharmaceutical/ Medical Devices project construction site.