Website Asset Recruitment
This is an opportunity to join our client’s dynamic team within their engineering and maintenance team, the role is a permanent position located in Co. Galway.
Reporting to the Director of Engineering, the Project Engineer will apply strong fundamental engineering expertise in support of design, commissioning and qualification of pharmaceutical equipment and building utilities within our site.
Effective management of projects ensuring compliance with GMP and regulatory requirements. The role will add additional expertise to the engineering function by supporting compliance with technical engineering reports.
• You will be responsible for the management and execution of Engineering projects, encompassing Capital projects, and equipment or building changes to compliance to GMP standards
• Preparation/Review and execution of validation documentation such as URS/SDS/FAT/SAT/IQ/OQ/PQ for various machinery/equipment/Utilities.
• Management of projects to agreed timelines and costs. Projects entail capital facility and equipment alterations and additions.
• Ensure Project compliance with environmental, health and safety standards.
• Supervise outside contractors in compliance with company guidelines.
• Ensure documented procedures and cGMP requirements are maintained to the highest possible standards.
• BS/Beng in Engineering or similar technical discipline
• 5 years +’ Engineering experience.
• Experience in a cGMP Manufacturing and or Biotechnology, pharmaceutical is required.
• Ability to work on own and as part of a team
• Demonstrated initiative and self-starter
• Experience using the following is desirable -Project management software, AutoCAD, Excell
• Organisational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands, and excellent communication skills.
• Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital.
• Manual Handling
• Office, Production, Workshop, Warehouse, Vendor Facilities.
Salary: €55,000 pa
23 days annual leave
Death in service benefit
Sick Pay scheme
Gym on site
Sports & Social Club
08:30 – 17:00 (Monday – Thursday)
08:30 – 16:00 (Friday)