Website Asset Recruitment
HR Shared Services Associate
As HR Shared Services Associate you will be responsible for maintaining and supporting HR day to day operational function across multiple sites. The HR Associate’s main scope of responsibility will focus on administration and organisation of HR data and management of same.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Support administration associated with HR systems including updating of employee central, scheduling pre-boarding modules and set up and maintenance of attendance systems.
• Provide support for European Headcount Management collaborating with multiple site HRBP stakeholders ensuring accurate reporting and maintenance of regional headcount.
• Complete monthly head count management reports for Europe region and provide regular updates to the business accordingly.
• Support for core HR activities, employee pre-boarding, on boarding and employee record maintenance, payroll administration & benefits administration
• Manage the IT system, equipment and security setup needs for new joiners to the organisation
• Ensure filing process in place for all employee records as per GDPR requirements.
• Report monthly HR Shared Services KPIs and metrics.
• Support administration queries and requests from employees in a timely.
• In collaboration with extended HR team, develop HR plans regarding system optimisation and standardisation.
• Support implementation of full HRIS solution and co-ordinate HR activities associated with system optimisation and completion. (e.g. HR record keeping, reporting, attendance etc.).
• Work closely with the extended HR COE teams to ensure sygneries and alignment on employee processes including HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Organisational Development and Training and Compensation and Benefits.
• Flexibility to lead and support key business projects / perform additional duties at the request of the direct manager.
• Third level qualification in Human Resources or other equivalent education would be ideal. CIPD qualified would be beneficial.
• Minimum of 2 years’ of experience in Human Resource organisation with demonstrated strong administrative support.
• Experience working in cross functional teams is desired in fast paced environment
• Strong understanding of HR management, employment law
• Payroll knowledge would be advantageous or formal certification in IPASS
• Ideally, good experience within HR administration within office environment demonstrating strong organisational skills, manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
• Experience in HR systems and processes in a highly regulated manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Strong computer literacy and Microsoft office is highly needed.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Data accuracy and attention to detail is a pre-requisite for this role.
• Excellent organisational, time-management and planning skills are required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with staff at all levels of the organisation.
• Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive.