Website Asset Recruitment
MECHANICAL PROJECT ENGINEER
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join a prominent international Biopharma client as part of their growing sustaining engineering operations department working on a mix of small and CAPEX projects
• Experienced in Bioprocess would be preferred but not essential. e.g., Reactors, Evaporators, Fume Hoods, Solvent Vessels, Pumps, Jacket Services Heating/Cooling. Alternatively, Pharma or Regulated Process Engineering Environment experience (Medical Device, Electronics, Food, Brewing, Dairy)
• Experienced in all project phases, bringing process through Design, Assessing Vendor Tenders, Managing Vendor Deliverables, Commissioning and Qualification.
• Execution and leading of Mechanical Completion Walks
• Execution of FAT on upstream equipment e.g., Single Use Bioreactors, Media Vessels & Harvest Vessels
• Completion of Peer review and approval on all Executed FAT protocols
• Generation of all foundation documentation for the upstream process e.g., Design Qualification, Quality Risk Assessment & Requirements Traceability Matrix
• Generation of IOC test documentation
• Generation of CQV spare parts list required for use during commissioning
• Permit Authoriser for the upstream area
• Good Working knowledge of MS Office packages, AutoCAD, Maximo, SAP etc
• Experienced in Producing, Checking, Reviewing and approving of Project Documents including PFDs, Mass Balance for Process Steps, Process URSs, Vendor Submittals, Commissioning and Qualification Documentation.
• Experienced in Managing Multiple Vendors to meet their deliverables and align to project schedule.
• BSc Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing or Process Engineering
• Trades qualifications useful but not essential
• Execution of Small Projects
• Strong practical, organisational, fault finding and analytical skill sets
• Excellent Construction/ Engineering experience
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate at all levels.
• Proven ability to multitask within a demanding and fast paced environment.