Website Asset Recruitment
This role will Lead the commissioning activities for a number Black Utility Generation and distribution systems used in the WuXi Project CD in Louth. The position is accountable for the timely completion of all BU commissioning milestones. Reporting to CQV Lead as part of a multi-discipline team responsible for Commissioning and Qualification activities. This candidate should be an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and will be required to work closely with a cross-functional team. Coordinate activities between Construction, Utilities, Automation, Operations.
• Liaise with CMT in relation to construction readiness and a schedule for all BU systems, perform and lead all field walkdowns.
• Lead CQV review for both Vendor and Contractor Packages within the BU scope.
• Liaise with CQV Team in relation to punch list closure both pre-M/C and during the CQV execution phase for all BU systems.
• Ensure Commissioning readiness of all BU Systems to support Equipment Start-up and C&Q Testing.
• Lead PSSR/STW field execution and guide CQV Team through Start-up exercise in a safe and controlled manner.
• Manage vendor and contractors to execute all commissioning activities.
• Assist the CQV PM in the planning and tracking of activities to ensure adherence to project schedule timelines.
• Serve as a subject-matter expert on BU field execution and punch list / deviation resolution from CQV field related activities.
• Facilitate BU system Turn over in conjunction with the site Utility Engineering Team
• Attend daily whiteboards / internal communication meetings with CMT team
• Minimum of 10years of Black Utilities experience including experience with design and construction projects for biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
• Minimum 10 years experience in Leading Black Utilities CQV Team
• Experience with complex projects and working in or around operating facilities.
• Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organizing and planning skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency in communicating and collaborating at a variety of levels with customers, vendors, equipment suppliers and operations staff.
• Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
• Strong leadership and communication skills. Problem solver with a focus on achievement of overall project goals
EDUCATION (Indicate the minimum requirement & preferred discipline):
Bachelor and above