Website Asset Recruitment
Our Client is a Specialist High Voltage Engineering Company. Since its inception in 1997, the company has proudly grown to become one of the top specialists in HV Turnkey projects, with offices in Ireland, the UK, Europe, Asia, and South Africa. The company currently works on High Voltage projects in the utility sector and is also engaged in High Voltage projects in Pharmaceuticals, Data Centres, Manufacturing and Renewables in the private sector worldwide.
Our client is currently seeking a Project Administrator to join their busy Dublin office to help support Project Teams.
• This role will involve working very closely with the Project Director & Engineering Team.
• General administration and file management, photocopying, & scanning documents and correspondences.
• Diary Management.
• Manage incoming post & distribution to the relevant departments.
• Schedule appointments and prepare the company board rooms for meetings/company events.
• Liaise with all the company’s suppliers of goods and services, including ordering of supplies, & couriers.
• Maintaining office systems including data management.
• Coordinate review and revision of controlled documents.
• Review documents for accuracy and completeness.
• Provide guidance to users on the correct use of the document management system to ensure consistency of the system usage.
• Management of Internal Drawings Register
• Assist with audit preparation and support.
• Participation in ad hoc project work and other administrative duties as requested by Management.
• This position functions to provide day-to-day QA support and ensure quality systems are executed appropriately according to current requirements.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in Engineering/Construction
• Familiar with Quality Standards
• Strong administration skills and IT literate, i.e., database management, record keeping with a working knowledge of MS Office suite
• Excellent communication skills
• Dependable team player with strong leadership skills
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Attention to detail
• Self-motivated / Able to work on their own initiative