Website Asset Recruitment
ref # 00895
Join our client, a Specialist High Voltage Engineering Company. The company has grown to become one of the top specialists in HV Turnkey projects, with offices in Ireland, the UK, Europe, Asia, and South Africa. The company is currently working on High Voltage projects in the utility sector and is also engaged in High Voltage projects in Renewables, Data Centres, Manufacturing and Pharmaceuticals in the private sector worldwide.
• Manage day to day commercial and contract activities
• Creation and monitoring of procurement schedule
• Ensure supplier agreement and sub-contractors are managed in accordance with company policies
• Use the agreed costing system for allocation and coding to meet all internal and external requirements
• Providing regular updates/information to ensure contract milestones are achieved
• Payment applications – monthly or as agreed with the client
• Update contract obligations to meet additional client requirements.
• Manage Tender Vs Construction Cost analysis
• Manage sub-contractor accounts, providing Project Managers assistance in selecting/appointing sub-contractors, drafting sub-contractor contracts, processing payments and controlling variations.
• Have official handover meeting with estimating team
• Contract Negotiations, agreement of payment terms and milestones
• Liaising with the client and sub-contractors (attending site meetings when required)
• Regular contact with site staff/PM for project updates and tracking project Variations
• Providing support and mentorship to develop junior members of the commercial team.
• Responsible for notifying client/senior management of any increased project value or issues which may affect company performance
• Responsible for production and presentation of monthly cost reports to Commercial Manager.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
• QS Degree Qualified
• Minimum 3 Years’ Experience in a similar role with HV contractor or utility
• Proficient in Excel
• International exposure desirable
• People management skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Team player who demonstrates high level of initiative