Website Asset Recruitment
Building Services (MEP) Project Managers x 4
• A series of excellent and exciting opportunities for experienced Building Services (MEP) Project Managers have a risen with our client, a major Irish main contracting company. Our client believes every project is an opportunity to improve on what’s gone before. To foster that mindset, they wish to hire the brightest and best in the industry, encourage a collaborative approach, and embrace innovative thinking and new technology.
• Due to continued expansion, our client requires several (MEP) Project Managers and Senior M&E Services for Dublin based projects.
• Our existing projects include large scale Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor, Data Centre, Commercial and Industrial clients as well as future high profile projects.
• Manage & coordinate all phases of the MEP Services project delivery cycle from
• Coordinate Design Team Information & details in time for project delivery activities
• Pre-Construction & Planning, Construction, Testing & Commissioning
• Ensure all MEP works are carried out to the highest level of safety.
• Ensure implementation of MEP deliverables on project
• Inspect all installation works against the agreed level of approved Quality Plan.
• Monitor programmes & review installation progress of MEP services
• Work collaboratively with Design Team, MEP subcontractors, and wider Project Team
• Previous Main Contractor experience is preferred, ideally projects experience in Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor, Data Centre and Industrial/ preferable.
• 5+ years’ experience in Building Services Coordination.
• Relevant Third level qualification in Building Services M&E or Trades.
• Excellent IT skills – knowledge of BIM / Revit, Microsoft.