Website Asset Recruitment
Building Management System – Lead I&C Engineer-Hybrid
The successful applicant shall be responsible for carrying out following project related activities to support Basis of Design and Detailed Design for BMS system and qualified EMS design for a large €500 million Campus.
The following is a basic overview of responsibilities:
• Preparation of documents associated with developing deliverables for Basis of Design and +/-10% BOQ and costings.
• Preparation of tender package for BAS contractor (System Integrator) bids, evaluate bids.
• Detailed Design activities and deliverables.
• Work as part of I&C team and supervise engineers to deliver BMS and EMS scope.
• Coordinate with other key disciplines HVAC and Process to develop scope.
• Coordinate with intra office and department engineers to support development.
• Support SDC phase of project.
Key Competencies: (Education / Experience)
- Degree in science or engineering or equivalent
• Diploma/Cert in similar areas with appropriate industrial experience
• Min 5 years experience in pharmaceutical or biotech industries.
• Experience required in either BMS, QBMS/EMS Black & Clean Utilities, HVAC, Process Areas, Labs/ Warehouses etc
• Experience with Regulatory and industry standards for GMP and GEP
• Self starter & good team player
• Good oral & written communication skills