Website Asset Recruitment
CQV Engineers x 3 – FAT/SATs- Bio Project Denmark
Excellent opportunity to join a World Class Process Engineering Consultancy in Ireland on a long term contract working on a cutting-edge Bio project in Denmark with an expectation of 75% travel involved across Europe conducting vendor FATs and with appx 25% remote work. Equipment will range from complex up to very complex type, process bio pharma equipment. Travel will be aligned with overall client FAT schedule which will be adjusted on a biweekly basis.
Selected C&Q Engineers will be responsible for carrying out the following project related activities:
- Execution of FAT, Commissioning and SAT protocols
- Organize and review daily tasks/verifications and track the progress of the activities assigned
- Interfacing with representatives on project team, Construction, Engineering, Automation, Quality and End Users during the different project phases.
- Preparation and execution of Qualification protocols (IQ and OQ)
- Ensuring safe operation of the system prior to and during start-up functional testing and Qualification phases
- System Startup activities
- Functional Testing of systems
- Change Management activities during project lifecycle
- Contractors and/or Vendors coordination
- Summary Report writing