Website Asset Recruitment
Senior Structural Engineers x 2 Dublin-Cork- Hybrid
This is a superb opportunity to join one of the longest established and well-known Process Engineering Design Consultancies currently engaged on several of Irelands largest biopharma / API capital projects.
Long-Term Contracts are available with a choice of flexible working conditions working from either Cork or Dublin Offices with hybrid work options.
Our client offers a multi-discipline design service for our clients, allowing them to deliver projects from concept to detailed design, and to support onsite construction phases.
Working as a Senior Structural Engineer with our client you will be part of a civil and structural team of engineers and designers working to develop, coordinate and finalise structural design deliverables.
You will work alongside a team of highly experienced Biopharma Project Professional Design Engineers, and as a Senior Structural Engineer you will gain further expertise on diverse Life Sciences projects and gain the opportunity to work with our clients in-house Process Design teams as well as having close engagement with our clients and construction management teams.
• Familiar and competent with all aspects of structural design and proficient with Eurocode design
• Competency with structural design software (STAAD / Tekla / Robot)
• Be experienced working on multi discipline design projects, and have used Navisworks / Revizto software
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Pharma Process Design experience preferred- ideally within a Process Design Engineering Consultancy environment with experience of large Scale Process / Pharma Projects
• Capable of providing mentorship / guidance to junior engineers
• Be available to attend internal design team and model review meetings