Website Asset Recruitment
Job ref #338819
The Senior Electrical Engineer will support client projects in the pharma and biopharma sector.
• Creation and modification of specifications, drawings, datasheets and schedules to support the electrical engineering design activities described below:
• Specification, procurement, installation, testing and commissioning of MV & LV Switchgear, Conventional and Intelligent Motor Control Centres, VSDs, Transformers, UPS Systems, Generators, Power Factor Correction Equipment etc.
• MV and LV Power system design.
• Electrical design required to support industrial facilities
• Executing projects in a multi-discipline 3D design environment
• Power systems & equipment, short circuit calculations & analysis and co-ordination/discrimination studies.
• Design of electrical facilities to IS, EN and IEC standards including Power, Lighting, Cabling, Cable Containment Systems, Cat 6 Structured Wiring, Fire Alarm, Earthing, Lightning Protection etc.
• Familiar with the Design Workflow for Inter-discipline activities
• Process / Piping / Mechanical Packages / 3D model.
Qualifications & Experience
• Degree – Chartered an advantage
• Pharma experience a huge advantage. Will also consider Commercial experience
• At least 10-15 years as Electrical Engineer.
• Delivery of Electrical Engineering Design to meet budget, schedule and quality requirements
• Worked on large projects
• Position requires thorough knowledge of electrical design and engineering techniques.
• Deep knowledge of ETCI Wiring Regulations, IEC Standards and EN Standards.
• Experience in working as part of a team in schedule driven multiple discipline projects.
• Very good proactive communicator.