Website Asset Recruitment
Exciting new capital project. Long term contract opportunity.
Our client a major EPCM Design and Build Consultancy is expanding their design group and are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Structural Engineers to join them at their Dublin City offices.
• Organize, assign, and delegate necessary engineering and design tasks to produce construction documents in conjunction with a team of engineers and designers.
• Manage scope, budget, and schedule to meet project goals.
• Independently lead plant design activities as an area/system leader and coordinate with multi-discipline designers.
• Coordinate and collaborate real time with other disciplines such as mechanical, civil, architectural and process to develop designs.
• Review construction submittals for conformance with intent of contract and design documents.
• Display strong communication and interpersonal skills and can work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
• Responsible for detailed design of structures in steel, concrete and masonry in accordance with BS, EN, and international design codes
• Using a wide range of design software, backed up by hand calculation
• Liaison with REVIT & CAD technicians to produce quality design deliverables
• Exercise judgment in developing plans or alternatives and work with teams to assure quality plans.
• Perform field activities such as observation of construction activities.
• Design experience in reinforced concrete, steelwork, masonry
• Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel).
• Strong relevant engineering/design experience in industrial/advanced technology sector.
• A proactive approach to solving problems with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
• A good knowledge of the codes of practice International Codes BS and EN,
• Experienced in the use of structural design Software
• Ability to interact with other engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors at all levels.
• Preferred candidate will be a Chartered Structural Engineer or working towards chartership.