Website Asset Recruitment
Mechanical Process Project Engineers x 2
Exciting new contract opportunity for experienced Mechanical Process Project Engineers at cutting edge Biotech pharma manufacturing facility based in Dublin.
The purpose of the role is to coordinate and manage engineering projects from initiation through implementation & handover. Project teams will include multidisciplinary team members.
- Manage, Review & approve all Design Interface between Customer Team & Designers, Vendors & Contractors to ensure owner requirements are fully captured in Project Design and delivered at Handover.
- Manage the project through our Client’s Stage Gate Process from Project Initiation through to Project Close Out.
- Resource planning for our Client’s Project Engineering Team
- CAPEX Approvals – Local & Corporate
- Coordinating cross functional meetings to meet the objectives including Site Change Control Process
- Project Planning – Managing planning of projects to meet key milestones.
- Cost Control
- Report Project Performance on a regular basis to management using our Clients’ Project Reporting Systems.
- Equipment Procurement & Contract Awards
- Prepare & submit CAPEX applications at the appropriate stage gates.
- Managing involvement of our client’s customer team (both local & corporate) to the appropriate level.
- Ensure Owner Buy-In/Sign-Off to the appropriate level at each stage gate.
- Coordinate & Manage C&Q Phase again ensuring customer team involvement at appropriate level.
- Manage Project Handover Process up to and including Maintenance Systems Updates.
- Involvement in corporate function through communication of Dublin Site Projects.
- Ensuring corporate guidelines are followed, e.g., Legal, Procurement, Quality etc.
- Ensuring Compliance with site EHS systems and procedures e.g., Emergency response, Incident/Accident Investigation procedures etc.
- Ensuring contractors are working within safety guidelines, using correct procedures and equipment.
- Ensuring high standards of housekeeping are maintained in the area.
- Ensuring closure of EHS actions raised in a timely manner.
- Ensuring Attendance at EHS training modules as defined by the site training calendar.
- Bring to the attention of supervisor / manager / Safety Rep., EHS any suggestions that can improve safety on Site.
- Ensuring appropriate Personal protective clothing is worn at all times as detailed in SOPs.
- Ensuring participation in relevant EHS unplanned events and ensure accidents/incidents are reported in a timely manner as assigned by the area Manager.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION:
- Mechanical/Process Engineer with appropriate Degree
- Extensive Process Design & Project Management experience in Pharmaceutical Industry
- 5yrs plus
KEY TECHNICAL REQUIRMENTS
- Strong technical knowledge of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Equipment, Utilities, and Facilities.
- Proven People Management and leadership skills, with strong communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, self-motivated and ability to work to tight or changing deadlines.
- Experience of SAP and in Operational Excellence at Green Belt level would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to effectively lead and manage change specifically related to Project activities.
- Proven ability for the execution of projects of varying complexity.
- Experience in Planning and Forecasting, Risk Management and Budgeting
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
- Key Internal stakeholders: Area Owners, Engineering Director, Senior Leadership Team
- Key External contacts: Project Dependent
- Financial budget: €5K to €20M
- Number of direct reports: 0