Website Asset Recruitment
Ref : 336623
This position is with a prestigious EPCM Design and Build Engineering consultancy working on some of the largest Pharmaceutical and Semiconductor construction projects in Europe today. The ideal candidates will be self-motivated individuals with strong communication skills. They will exhibit a passion and desire to apply their technical experience and knowledge in a team environment on technically challenging and professionally reward
• Perform engineering and design to produce construction documents in conjunction with a team of engineers and designers.
• Under the direction of a Senior Engineer, Design Mechanical/HVAC services packages in Revit & AutoCAD.
• Coordinate and collaborate real time with other disciplines such as electrical, structural, architectural and process to develop designs.
• Follow quality and CAD/BIM standards.
• Provide technical support and assistance to Engineers.
• Perform quality review checks for 2D/3D modelling and Mech/HVAC deliverables.
• Display strong communication and interpersonal skills and have ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
• Degree or Diploma in Building Services/Mechanical Engineering or relevant experience.
• Semiconductor experience preferable, large scale industrial.
• Skill sets: wet and dry, detailing and sizing.
• Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel).
• Strong relevant engineering/design experience in industrial/advanced technology sector.
• Engineering/ design experience in of Mech/HVAC systems