Website Asset Recruitment
• Ensure that documents are issued on JPI and loaded correctly to client portal and any issues are communicated with the relevant individuals.
• Manage any soft and hard copy approved project documentation as received.
• Generate and maintain the documentation distribution matrices for design, vendor and contractor documentation.
• Assign users on DMS and maintain access rights
• Set up VDR and CDR’s per system prior to vendor and contractor gaining access to DMS
• Vendor and Contractor training on submittal process
• Issue and manage squad check of vendor and contractor submittals.
• Manage redline P&ID’s from IFC and issue as required during the C&Q phase of the project
• Min 5 years’ experience in Document Control
• Document Control Lead on a project an advantage
• Writing Document Control procedures
• Experience on EIDA / Aconex / SharePoint / TEAMS / PIMS / BIM360 an advantage
• Providing training of project DMS
• Knowledge of ISO 19650 an advantage