Website Asset Recruitment
• Perform quality review checks for 2D/3D modelling and Architectural deliverables.
• Perform Architectural design work across several engineering disciplines in 2D/3D integrated design systems.
• High degree of proficiency and speed in AutoCAD and Revit
• Display strong communication and interpersonal skills and have ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
• Understanding of permitting legislation, building regulations, and health and safety legislation.
• Perform necessary Architectural and design tasks to produce construction documents in conjunction with a team of Architects/engineers and designers.
• Under the direction of a Senior Architect, produce design packages in Revit & AutoCAD.
• Coordinate and collaborate real time with other disciplines such as mechanical, structural, electrical and process to develop designs.
• Follow quality and CAD/BIM standards.
• Provide guidance and mentoring to junior designers on a project-by-project basis.
• Provide technical support and assistance to Architects.
• Exercise judgment in developing plans or alternatives and work with teams to assure quality.
• Perform field activities such as field surveys and design verification.
• Semiconductor or large-scale industrial experience preferable.
• Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel).
• Strong relevant architectural design experience in industrial/advanced technology sector.
• Experience in equipment layout definition.
• Excellent English level – written and spoken,
• Knowledge of Architectural specific design standards and building regulations
• Ability to interact with engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors at all levels.
• Experience using REVIT and BIM desirable.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with strong communication skills. They will exhibit a passion and desire to apply their technical experience and knowledge in a team environment on technically challenging and professionally reward