Website Asset Recruitment
This position is with a prestigious EPCM Design and Build Engineering consultancy working on some of the largest Pharmaceutical and Semiconductor construction projects in Europe today. The ideal candidates will be self-motivated individuals with strong communication skills. They will exhibit a passion and desire to apply their technical experience and knowledge in a team environment on technically challenging and professionally reward
• Perform Architectural design work across several engineering disciplines in 2D/3D integrated design systems.
• Proactive architect with experience in all stages of project delivery (schematic design, site master planning, design development, construction)
• Independently lead plant design activities as an area/system leader and coordinate with multi-discipline designers.
• Perform quality review checks for 2D/3D modelling and Architectural deliverables.
• Participate in design reviews, risk assessments and vendor bid evaluations.
• Assist in the generation of proposals, scopes, schedules and budgets for projects.
• Develops designer effort-hour estimates for Architectural discipline.
• Display strong communication and interpersonal skills and have ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
• High degree of proficiency and speed in AutoCAD and Revit
• An understanding of local permitting legislation, building regulations, and health and safety legislation
• The ideal candidate will be an RIAI registered Architect with 10+ years experience.
• Semiconductor or large-scale industrial experience preferable.
• Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel).
• Strong relevant architectural design experience in industrial/advanced technology industries.
• Experience in equipment layout definition.
• Excellent English level – written and spoken,
• Knowledge of Architectural specific design standards and building regulations
• Ability to interact with engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors at all levels.
• Experience using REVIT and BIM desirable.
• Familiar with BCaR.