Website Asset Recruitment
GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERS (required immediately)
Our client a long established multidisciplinary engineering consultancy requires a number of Geotechnical Engineers to support the delivery of a broad range of projects encompassing Pharmaceutical, Energy and Renewables Conservation, Transportation, Geotechnical, Marine and Coastal Engineering.
A number of positions are available, in an office of the candidate’s choosing (Cork, Tralee or Limerick), that would suit motivated, adaptable and practical individuals who have ambition to work in a progressive and innovative engineering consultancy.
Our client maintains a leading position in the Energy sector (Wind Farms), and Geotechnical Engineers will gain invaluable exposure to this growing discipline.
Geotechnical Engineers will work on high profile projects, with close interaction with many major Contractors across the country.
Working with our client means working with a close-knit team of talented individuals, accepting high levels of responsibility and responding to the ever-changing, day-to-day requirements of our Clients. Our client commits to ensuring excellent development in the fields of Geotechnical and Geotechnical Engineering.
• Candidates with experience from 2 years and upwards will be considered. Our client wishes to employ the most experienced candidates available, so the more experience the better.
• Strong technical ability in all aspects of your field of engineering.
• A strong Geotechnical or civil (energy focused) design background is a major advantage.
• Good knowledge and experience of current EN Standards.
• Experience of client and contractor interaction and engagement.
• Attend meetings with clients, other consultants and contractors during the course of projects.
• Undertake design elements for projects to current regulations and design standards.
• Manage the production of drawings and reports.
• Co-ordinate work with engineers of other disciplines.
• Ensure production of deliverables to agreed timelines.