Website Asset Recruitment
NB *Candidates must be open to travel across Europe*
Join a Specialist High Voltage Engineering Company. Since its inception, the Company has proudly grown to become one of the top specialists in HV Turnkey projects, with offices in Ireland, the UK, Europe, Asia and South Africa. The Company is currently working on high voltage projects in the utility sector and is also engaged in high voltage projects in Renewables, Data Centres, Manufacturing and Pharmaceuticals in the private sector worldwide.
We currently have an opportunity for a Commissioner to join an established team.
Scope of role:
The Commissioner will report to the Commissioning Manager and be involved throughout the process from kick-off meeting to post energization testing. A key member of the team, he/she will act as a mentor for more junior members of the commissioning team.
Candidates must be open to travel across Europe.
• Compile commissioning packs for upcoming projects
• Attends project commissioning kick off and co-ordination meetings
• Reports equipment defects or calibration issues to commissioning manager
• Completes project RFI/TQ’s during commissioning and manage the design log process.
• Commissioning of primary and secondary equipment on projects
• Configuration of projection relays, RTU, PLC, Power quality meters, and other substation automation systems
• Completion and submission of redline drawings during commissioning
• Attends FAT tests for equipment when requested
• Ensures all required site modifications are completed and validates as-built drawings
• Completion of commissioning and test documentation throughout project lifespan
• Provides declaration of fitness when commissioning is complete
• Completion of pre and post energisation testing
• Assists junior commissioning engineers with development
• Electrical Engineering Degree
• 5 years’ + relevant industry experience
• IT Literacy
• Strong communication skills
• Operational experience with Omicron test equipment