Website Asset Recruitment
Plant Equipment Engineer
3 new vacancies have arisen to join our client’s state-of-the-art biologics manufacturing facility based in Meath. This site will play an important role as the Company’s first Biologics Drug Substance single use commercialization facility. Construction is currently underway and the facility is expected to be fully operational by 2023.
The Plant Equipment Engineer will support the start-up activities and programs required for the operational readiness plan at the new manufactoring facility. The Engineer will work closely with a team of design and build engineers to transition from project to sustain for all manufacturing assets and processes
· Perform supporting activities for operational readiness, equipment qualification and site projects.
· Co-ordinate and support site engineering and maintenance reliability initiatives and programmes.
· Author compliance documents e.g. SOPs, WIs, Change Controls
· Identify, negotiate and onboard specialist service providers to support the maintenance of Biotech manufacturing equipment and instruments.
· Set up a variety of maintenance tasks including but not limited to preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance, predictive data collection in a GxP environment using site CMMS.
· Lead and support site investigations, identifying root cause identify measures to prevent recurrence.
· Participate in FATs and SATs for manufacturing equipment
· Set up and deliver training for the maintenance of manufacturing equipment to be delivered to the sustaining team
· The candidate will have strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
· The candidate will have experience with Biotech manufacturing equipment
· 3rd level degree in an Engineering, technical discipline or equivalent
· 5+ years experience in a pharma/biotech industry
· A good understanding of manufacturing processes, maintenance and reliability best practices.
· CQV experience in a post IQ/OQ environment
· Understanding of compliance documentation and processes