Website Asset Recruitment
Senior Project Engineer
The Senior Project Engineer will be a key member within the Project Team providing Project Management leadership, guidance and expertise to ensure successful project completion
• Plan and coordinate project activities to ensure the effective and efficient on-time delivery of the projects.
• Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
• Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
• Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
• Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
• Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
• Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
• Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
• Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Degree qualification (Mechanical Engineering, Science, Technical).
• Minimum 7+ years’ experience in process / project management within the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
• Project management qualification such as, Project Management Professional.
• Demonstrated knowledge in pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical technical / manufacturing operations. Experience of involvement in a technical project and advantage
• Knowledge of Regulations and Change Control within the pharmaceutical industry.
• Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical operation (e.g. manufacturing, technology, validation, engineering)
• Knowledge of Technology Transfer within pharmaceutical industry
• Desirable: Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
• Preference for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
• Stakeholder management of multi decision makers, colleagues, peers and cross functional teams.
• Experience in a FDA / HPRA Regulated production environment.