Website Asset Recruitment
Senior Project Automation OEM Engineer
This role will report into the OEM Lead, specifically responsible for OEM Systems.
This candidate will be required to work closely with the AIT teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
• The Senior OEM engineer will be responsible for the delivery and qualification of OEM controls systems ensuing adherence to the all automation, quality and data integrity requirements.
• Develop and/or review SDLC deliverables, compliant with Company standards, including but not limited to:
o Requirements Specifications
o Requirements Traceability Matrix
o Functional Specification
o Design Specification
o Code Review
o Test specification/test script Etc.
• Work closely with vendors of OEM equipment to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of new OEM equipment with existing site systems, incl. MES and Pi Historian.
• Work closely with the QAIT function and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
• Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
• Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
• Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
• Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Strong experience in at least one of the following: Siemens PLCs, HMIs and Historian Software.
• Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).