Website Asset Recruitment
Senior Automation Manager
Responsible for Automation portfolio delivery to schedule in line with project needs. The ‘portfolio’ will include one or more Workstreams. This candidate will be required to work closely with the AIT teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
• Develop and/or maintain Project Management processes and related artefacts (e.g. Execution Plan, Charters, RAID Logs, etc)
• Participate in the recruitment of NMPs i.e. contractors
• Planning, in conjunction with the Scheduler and Workstream Leads
• Ensure progress to schedule and budget
• Develop and maintain clear project Report metrics as required
• Risk, Issue, Action and Decision management
• Ensure compliance with SDLC activities & deliverables, including but not limited to:
o Requirements Specifications
o Requirements Traceability Matrix
o Functional Specification
o Design Specification
o Code Review
o Test specification/test script
• Work closely with the wider project teams (GES, MSDC) and with the wider MMDIT teams
• Work closely with Vendors, including System Integrators
• Work closely with the Quality and Data intergrity functions and ensure all requirements are met for all deliverables.
• Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
• Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent.
• Project Management Certification advantageous.
• 5+ years experience in a similar role within the pharma / biotech industry
• Strong Technical understanding of a broad range of Automation systems
• Record of successful project delivery.
• Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, and Project Management tools.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).