Website Asset Recruitment
Clean Utilities Engineer
To be a clean utilities Engineer supporting site Utilities. This is a key role to ensure maximum uptime of Utility equipment is provided to the Brinny Site.
• Drive functional commitments on initiatives and provide high level of oversight and coordination to seamlessly integrate utility engineering efforts within the site.
• Represent the Utilities engineering group and lead highly technical cross-functional teams and work across utilities engineering areas to deliver robust and sustainable solutions and business processes.
• Complete periodic reviews and other compliance documentation aligned with the site QMS.
• Review and approve Utility & HVAC modifications, change requests, and SOP’s.
• Adherence to site and corporate QMS for clean Utility Systems
• Support audits on clean utility systems.
• Point of contact for Quality Alerts and Bulletins for Utility Systems. Review and prepare formal responses.
• Conduct life cycle analysis of all critical system equipment to ensure equipment is upgraded and replaced in accordance with the Site Master Plan
• Focus of the position is on GMP/clean utilities and operations (WFI, Purified Water, Clean Steam, Reverse Osmosis, Process Gasses, and HVAC systems).
• Supporting a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying Lean principles to deliver a cost-efficient operating model for commercial production while not compromising EHS and Quality standards.
• Coaching others by sharing your skill set and expertise. Identifying talent and coaching and nurturing them to develop and perform at their maximum potential.
• 5+ years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry or a similar operating environment.
• Degree or 3rd Level Qualification (Engineering), Masters preferred.
• Desirable to have qualification in Reliability Engineering and/or Project Management.
• Bachelor of Engineering in a related discipline.
• Very Strong Leadership Skills
• Technical knowledge
• Strong Compliance Mindset, demonstrated capability of understanding EHS & GMP compliance requirements (particularly from an Engineering perspective), demonstrated capability also within the Audit environment (specifically EHS & GMP)
• Relevant experience in Pharmaceutical Production Management.
• Understanding of Project life Cycle, from design through to commissioning/qualification & retirement
• Beneficial to have previous operational knowledge within Drug Product, Drug Substance or Utilities.
• Communications skills
• Problem solving skills
• Customer Focus – proven ability to delight customers & end users.