Website Asset Recruitment
Provide project execution support to site in manufacturing quality pharmaceutical products.
Support an expansion project which is currently being run and completed by a 3rd Party integrators who are managing the construction/Elec/Mech phase of this project before handing it back over to the business post IQ work completion of the equipment.
The team working style is one of collaboration, coaching and facilitating to provide solutions to the team to support a High-Performance Organization.
The role requires an integration Project manager, which will be inclusive of all the sub project enablers such as:
Equipment Quals (FAT IQ/OQ PQs)
Handover / decommissioning of the building / Building acceptance.
Portfolio of Improvement projects & transformational projects
Operations (resource) capability build etc.
• Responsible to ensure that the business supports GES project requests around documentation approval, FAT supports and that the signal from each of the suite teams is managed by the business to support the cadence of the project schedule.
• Ensuring that projects are delivery on time, to agreed level of quality and within approved budget
• Oversight & control for Project Cost Management through the project life cycle
• Creation and control of project plans for departmental, cross departmental, and company-wide projects
• Responsible for project stakeholder management to ensure effective delivery of project objectives – including escalation management
• Running the Project Governance and ensuring all action / decisions / risks are managed on the business side of the project and all critical information flows in from the project suite teams.
• 8+ years of relevant experience in project delivery of a broad spectrum of projects in the Pharma industry preferably including experience managing Sterile or Biologics projects.
• Demonstrated leadership skills with a continuous improvement focus.
• A proven track record in delivering complex projects with multiple vendors.
• Project management qualification such as Project Management Professional etc.
• Proficient in developing and maintaining schedules from the business side & integrating them into the overall schedule.
• Proficient in creating and driving results via the Governance process.