Website Asset Recruitment
Are you ready to be part of a pivotal team to delivering a key strategic program within a prominent Biopharma company? Our client is seeking a Program Manager to spearhead a significant role that supports their global vaccine supply from Ireland. This exciting opportunity involves expanding a critical facility and orchestrating seamless integration processes, including the implementation of cutting-edge technologies for an innovative, digitally enabled vaccine manufacturing facility.
– Lead and execute a strategic program in line with PMO best practices.
– Ensure high-quality outcomes by monitoring and addressing any potential quality issues.
– Oversee all program activities to achieve set goals, developing comprehensive plans encompassing objectives, timelines, budgets, and required resources.
– Foster a robust safety culture and ensure optimal project execution performance.
– Identify, manage, and mitigate risks associated with the program while ensuring progress aligns with schedules and plans.
– Identify and manage risks associated with the Program. This includes developing a risk management plan, monitoring risks, and taking actions to mitigate them.
– Monitor the Program against the objectives, identifying areas for improvement, and providing feedback to the PMO and Program team.
– Effectively communicate with stakeholders, managing expectations, and addressing concerns.
– Relevant 3rd level qualification in Engineering, Business, or a related field.
– 8+ years’ experience in a project-related field, preferable Pharma.
– Extensive knowledge of project and program management methodologies and industry best practices.
– Proficiency in MS Project scheduling tools.
– Demonstrated continuous professional development.
– Proven track record in proactive issue resolution within specified timeframes.
– Excellent communication, team collaboration, and leadership skills.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make a significant impact in a dynamic and supportive work environment!
**This role offers hybrid working, however, as the project ramps up then there will be more of a requirement to be on site.**