Website Asset Recruitment
MPS / Lean Coach
Responsible for maximizing growth and improve business performance, helping the company solving issues and creating value. Mainly focused on the strategy, structure, management and operations of the organization. Identify alternatives for the organization and provide guidance for change, also advising on additional resources to implement solutions. Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
• Support site to deliver significant business results by improving business and building lean capability.
• Provide leadership and guidance on the integration of Lean & Six Sigma, Change Execution Methodology (CEM), Inclusion and Process Management systems to achieve business objectives.
• Coaching others by sharing their skill-set and expertise.
• Responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying Six Sigma / MPS
• Build diverse talent with the capabilities necessary to succeed; inspire, reward and develop to ensure individuals reach their potential; make tough calls when necessary.
• Drive the design, management and improvement of site management systems, operating systems, and leader behaviors in line with site hoshin.
• Apply lean principles to implement continuous improvement activities to eliminate waste and increment flexibility, while improving flow to internal and external customers.
• Guarantee the highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards
• Excellent financial stewardship, management and control.
• Demonstrated ability to fully realize improvement initiatives.
• Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, Six Sigma team, etc.
• Advanced PC skills in Excel.
• Stakeholder management of multi decision makers, colleagues, peers and cross functional teams.
• Drive results; make rapid, disciplined decisions
• Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science, Engineering, Business Systems, Supply Chain).
• Desirable for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
• Experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
• 3+ years experience in Pharmaceutical industry or a similar with experience in a planning role in an operations environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. manufacturing, quality, engineering, etc).
• Demonstrated leadership and change management skill.