Website Asset Recruitment
Project Manager – Suite Lead
We are currently recruiting a Project Manager – Suite Lead for this excited opportunity with a multinational Pharmaceutical company based in Tipperary.
Overseeing the coordination of the schedule, budget, risks, change management, and progress evaluation. They will also assist in managing all activities within the Suite team, including design delivery, documentation, and qualification efforts.
– Oversee a cross-functional Suite team project.
– Monitor project progress and performance. Collaborate with EPCM and other disciplines in planning and executing scope.
– Manage Suite team scope and change control, escalating issues when necessary.
– Provide status reports to the Core team and Project Management.
– Ensure all work, in conjunction with the technical lead, adheres to the company’s procedures and best practices.
– Define and manage the Commissioning Plan with the CQA lead.
– Coordinate vendors and working groups engaged in project work.
– Monitor Suite team performance (cost, effort, scope, etc.) against the project management plan and performance baseline.
– Lead, in collaboration with EPCM and partners, the efforts regarding cost, risks, change management, and schedule for the Suite team.
– Maintain updated logs.
– Ensure adequate resourcing for the Suite.
– Resolve cross-functional issues impacting the Suite team.
– Interface with stakeholders to ensure the project aligns with business needs.
– Capture lessons learned, changes, and their impacts for the project’s leads.
– Coordinate Suite procurement activities with the technical lead and procurement within the organization.
– Managed sub-project teams for design, installation, and commissioning previously.
– Proficient in scope, cost, and schedule management.
– Experienced in risks and change management.
– Previous experience with API projects and target value delivery is desirable