Website Asset Recruitment
CQV Engineers x 2-HTF systems, TCUs & Sol Prep skids.
Long term contract on advanced Biopharma construction project.
C&Q Engineers will be responsible for carrying out the following project activities:
- Interfacing with project team including, Construction, Engineering, Automation, Quality and End Users during various project phases.
- Execution of FAT, Commissioning and SAT protocols
- Preparation of documents associated with lifecycle of C&Q activities for a IV, FT, IQ, OQ.
• Execution of Qualification protocols (IQ and OQ)
• Design Review (DR) and Design Qualification (DQ) protocol preparation, execution and follow-up
• Field Walkdowns of systems as part of transfer of ownership of the system from Construction
• Ensuring safe operation of system prior to /during start-up functional testing and Qualification phases
• Installation Verification execution
• System Startup activities
• Functional Testing of systems
• Change Management activities during project lifecycle
• Summary Report writing
• Organizing and reviewing daily tasks/verifications and track progress of activities assigned
• Contractors and/or Vendors coordination